MAG ADVISORY BOARD
St. Kate's Magazine Advisory Board was formed in fall 2015 to help guide our University-wide publication to new heights. The board meets quarterly with staff from the magazine.
- Alan Silva, dean, School of Humanities, Arts and Sciences
- Helen Wagner, chair, Alumnae Council
- Lisa Dutton, associate professor & program director, Doctor of Physical Therapy (Minneapolis campus)
- Mary Ann Brenden, associate professor, Social Work, & CSJ consociate
- Rafael Cervantes, chair, Communications Studies, & Antonian Scholars director
- Kelsey Whaley, sports information director
St. Kate's magazine advisory board:
- Serves as a resource for story angles or sources.
- Suggests stories or topics to be covered.
- Critiques recent issues’ design and content
- Provides professional opinion on the general direction of the magazine
Each board meeting also includes one or two topics for discussion, the result of which should provide clarity and direction for the magazine staff.