How St. Kate’s graduates can stay engaged, or reconnect.
HAVE JUST FIVE MINUTES TO SPARE?
- Reconnect with a Katie friend.
- Make a gift to St. Kate’s at stkate.edu/everygiftcounts. Your participation matters; even small gifts make a difference.
HAVE AN HOUR OR TWO?
- Attend an event! Connect with Katies at one of the many gatherings hosted on and around campus. There’s something for everyone and many events are free! Visit stkate.edu/alumevents.
- Find volunteer opportunities at stkate.edu/volunteer. Assist new students on move-in day, write notes to prospective Katies or participate in our annual day of service, Citizen Katie.
WANT SOMETHING MORE REGULAR?
- Join the Alumnae Council, a group that works to engage graduates and supports the University in carrying out its mission. Learn more at stkate.edu/alumnaecouncil.
- Participate in a mentoring program! Starting fall 2018, we will launch a program that pairs our newest graduates with more seasoned Katie professionals. Watch for more details!
CAN’T GET TO CAMPUS?